Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Schooled by Mother Nature

Its times like these when I'm sitting at home at the mercy of another of Mother Natures rants that I'm truly humbled which is quickly over taken by indignation "YOU INCONCEIVABLE WANKER" is my favorite train that I like to jump on riding it leaves me mostly I mean completely pissed off boiling enough to make my own cup of tea.....apparently in this technological age all it takes is a little wind, rain a bit flashy lights here and there and the fucking wimpy internet cowers back to the dark age sometimes dragging electricity along for company to make it truly dark....so what do I do sit and wait I reload so many times that if this was some form of masturbation I think I would have had multiple orgasms by now...reload while trying to read not a book those are gathering dust on the shelves....eBooks equal no paper cuts and when I get bored with the actual reading stuff the reader comes packed with lots of nifty tools then its fiddling with the phone plenty of time wasting apps and games installed for just such an occasion or family gatherings....so why the whine well its winter I'm cold its raining and everything is going slowly and I want to crawl back into bed...I think I'll go do that maybe until spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment