Sunday, February 3, 2013

Old New Home

After the sudden and over due departure from crap island I've been lingering in a funk it's felt like a slow building marathon that suddenly turned into a muscle cramping sprint that's left me listless my brain is still tinkering away but my body hasn't got the will..moving is always overwhelming what with the packing up and leaving your fimilarity to build a whole new fimilar....well I've been looking forward to coming home for so long now that I'm home it's great but it's been smothered by reality... the reality of having to get a job and rebuilding my pile of stuff my all important horde of useless precious stuff.

Maybe it's the letting go off five years it's a large chunk of a lifetime....my turbulent love hate relationship with crap island is proving slightly hard to purge .

No comments:

Post a Comment