Friday, July 6, 2012

Arsehole Syndrome

I woke up this morning like I do every morning to the usual sound of dogs bitching mixed with screeching tweeting birds..the resident dog stirrer is not ours but a neighbours way down the street its very territorial and aggressive but if you approach it, it scurries away like a mouse chased by a cat, tail between its legs for the safety of its front doors...suffice to say mother nature and the animal kingdom are converging to piss me off every fucking morning.

But what I hate is the constant barking all through the night its like the entire dog population congregates outside our street for a canine west side story with the occasional cats production every now and then..this is what I call the canine arsehole syndrome sprinkled with the morning dose off mother nature bitch slapping me awake with the bloody light show that is the sun timed lovingly with the cricket and bird orchestra..i hate animal suffering our cruelty but that early in the morning I would gladly go hunting for anything that squeaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment