Friday, January 13, 2012

Wet Dreams


Sleepless in the Med

The wet dreams I've been having are more like nightmares...not that I'm the one with the problem seriously its not about me the little princess is the one with water troubles....I think she's staging her own version of water-world over and over...its gotten to the point where the only way to ensure a dry night is to take her to the toilet every hour until 1:30 draining the last drop of pee out of her like she was a sponge..the only problem with that is one tends to get tired and fall asleep and then wake panic stricken because you remember Niagara Falls slumbering away has probably flooded the room and is floating down the hall in her very wet bed.....true enough minus the flood slight exaggeration on my part, and I don't know what it is about 1:30 but if she misses one of her hourly appointments then resistance is definitely futile.

My sleep pattern resembles a seismograph before a big quake erratic...I'm tired very grumpy and wishing the wet dreams would end before I do something drastic....like put her to sleep outside with the dog...seriously if it wasn't for mother I think she would have been their by now...and why I'm even sharing toilet duty because sisterhood is apparently all about sharing misery....bloody mothers and their bloody kids this is why I never plan to have children I draw the line at pets...actually scratch that I draw the line at anything living requiring constant love and attention just pass me the house plants....they'll probably shrivel up and die of thirst but I can always replace them without anyone noticing or caring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment