Thursday, January 12, 2012

How Low Can You Go!

I used to think naively that Life was like dodge ball throwing you only what you can catch....I'm sure that would be the case if I didn't have the paranoid feeling that life or its vengeful sister karma hated me or maybe they both teamed up for some tag team take-down...I just wish I had someone to tag me out for respite....unfortunately there is no respite from life there's drugs lots of lovely rainbow coloured drugs to temporarily slip out the back door and take five but hardly long enough for broken body or soul to recover...life these days seems to have morphed into a stereotypical mean girl intent on serving pain and misery as I'm left cowering in a foetal position as every ball hurtles towards me...I spend the time wondering what did I do to piss off the queen bee so much and praying that missile which pelted into my back was the last ball...dear god let it be the last one....How low can I go I don't know at this point I would have thought this was my lowest but apparently life and karma have other ideas I sit here mentally going through my list of everybody and anybody human and trying to figure out who I could have possibly wronged to deserve karmas attention.

I marked the lowest point in my life boldly with chalk and twice with the words FUCKED hoping that I can't possible slip any further....life and karma please stop you've won beaten me down at least let me get up so I can take the next onslaught.

No comments:

Post a Comment